|Table Name||News launch Tables|
|Historical ‘A’ Tables (home data): past years and months|
|Employment Situation Information launch (month-to-month) Current populace Survey (CPS)|
|Historical ‘B’ Tables (Establishment data): past years and months|
|Employment circumstances News Release (month-to-month) Current Employment data (CES)|
|Weekly Earnings Tables: past quarters|
|typical Weekly Earnings of Wage and Salary Workers Information Release (quarterly) Current Population Survey (CPS)|
|Union Affiliation Tables: past years|
|Union customers News launch (annual) Current populace study (CPS)|
|usage of Historical information Series by topic: past years and months|
|Browse work force, work, jobless, along with other information by subject Current populace study (CPS)|
- Series Report — now the series already identifier for the statistic you want? Make use of this shortcut to recover your computer data. ( See files that are tab-delimited for series id codes. )
- LN series id list – labor pool data such as the unemployment rate that is national
- LE show id list – regular profits and employees compensated hourly rates
- LU series id list – Union affiliation information
- FM series id list – Marital and household work force data
- Compressed flat files website — For those that need it all. Download a compressed flat file regarding the entire LN database or big subset regarding the LN database.
Most-Requested CPS Tables
- Employment status of this populace, 1940s to date (HTML) (PDF)
- Work status by intercourse, 1970s to date (HTML) (PDF)
- Work status by step-by-step age (HTML) (PDF)
- Work status by academic attainment (HTML) (PDF)
- Work by detailed career, intercourse, battle, and Hispanic ethnicity (HTML) (PDF)
- Median earnings that are weekly step-by-step career and intercourse (HTML) (PDF)
Most-Requested CPS Publications
- Handbook of practices
- Methodology for seasonally adjusting nationwide home labor pool show
- Corrections to household study populace quotes
- Present Population Survey, design and methodology (Technical paper 77) (2019) (PDF) october
- Earlier versions:
- Technical paper 66, 2006 (PDF) october
- Technical paper 63, revised March 2002 (PDF)
- Technical paper 63, March 2000 (PDF)
- Earlier versions:
Final Modified Date: April 21, 2020
Individuals Are Asking.
- Where can we discover the jobless price for past years?
- Exactly exactly How may be the unemployment price linked to jobless insurance coverage claims?
- What exactly is adjustment that is seasonal?
- How come the national government accumulate data in the unemployed?
- Where perform some statistics originate from?
- Do you know the fundamental principles of work and jobless?
- Who’s counted as employed?
- Who’s counted as unemployed?
CPS Special Notices
- BLS discovered mistakes in certain quotes into the Profile associated with Working Poor variety of reports. More Information
- The effect for the partial authorities shutdown regarding the Employment circumstances for October 2013. More Information
CPS Related Hyper Hyper Hyper Links
Relevant Hyper Hyper Links to Other BLS Information
- Information for CPS Participants
- What to anticipate if you have been selected to be involved in the present Population Survey.
- Employment, Hours, and profits through the CES survey (nationwide)
- Month-to-month nationwide information by detail by detail industry on work, hours, and profits of employees in the payrolls of nonfarm establishments.
- Geographic Area Unemployment Statistics
- Month-to-month and employment that is annual jobless, and work force information for Census areas and divisions, States, counties, towns, and several urban centers, by host to residence.
- Nationwide Longitudinal Studies
- Several studies collecting information at multiple points with time concerning the labor market and life experiences of six categories of US guys, females, and youth.
- Occupational Employment Statistics
- Data on work and wages for more than 800 vocations as well as for about 400 nonfarm industries for the country, plus work-related information for States and areas that are metropolitan.
Other Helpful Links
- Census Bureau Population and Home Topics
- Census Bureau’s Domestic and Housing Statistics
- Money and Poverty Data
- Census Bureau Current Population Study
- Employment and Training Management
- Weekly unemployment insurance claims data
Contact the Active Population Survey (CPS)
- Re Re Search CPS topics A to Z
- View CPS faqs
State, city, and county work force information
Labor pool information for Census www.besthookupwebsites.org/ashley-madison-review/ regions and divisions, states, counties, urban centers, and lots of metropolitan areas can be found individually through the geographic area Unemployment Statistics (LAUS) program. Contact LAUS by call or e-mail(202) 691-6392.
Nationwide labor pool information
CPS economists can be obtained to help you Monday through Friday (8:30 A.M. – 4:30 P.M. Eastern Time), excluding federal holiday breaks.
- Call us by email
- Call us by phone: (202) 691-6378 To allow us to higher offer every one of our customers, please never submit email concerns and then phone for the information that is same.
For help with these unique subjects:
- State, city, county, as well as other geographic area data through the neighborhood jobless data (LAUS) program: (202) 691-6392 or email
- CPS public usage microdata files can be found through the Census Bureau
- BLS microdata estimation methodology for CPS: e-mail
- CPS seasonal adjustment methodology: email